Network services –telecom COMPANY
- Process and guidelines, structure, workflow and calendar of OHS activity.
- Internal Documentation for adherence OHS compliance.
- Conduct Internal/External CBTHR Training’s, follow-up, documentation and database management.
- Surprise field Audits, scheduled internal audit and reporting.
- Conduct Mock drills for all kind of possible threats as per safety calendar.
- Medical and other compliances follow-up.
- Ensure safety equipment standards for all employee, track and keep records.
- Update safety process and standards as per industry/customer requirement.
- Represent company in safety meetings.
Educational Qualifications : B’Tech, B.E., Diploma + PDIS Mandatory
Proficient in Microsoft Office specially Excel, Good communication Skills, Good Typing Speed
Experience Required : Minimum 1 to 2 years in any industry as a safety officer.
- Salary is on negotiable basis
- 15 days
- A fresh CV/Profile with detailed updates has to be send to firstname.lastname@example.org with position /Code details